Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Housing questions  

RSS
Herdias
(@herdias)

Great addition to the gameworld that we can have different options in different locales Siddhe! Kudos. 

Few questions: 

Sandbar Domii: 1 additional room, but the cheapest StP cost of all of them. What's the reasoning behind this? I'd have assumed the Steps would be 'cheapest'.

Steps Domii: Are these all going to be in the neutral territory? Can we request that they be in north or south for IC purposes?

RV/Seld Domii: Are these all inside town or can they be little cottages out in the woods nearby?

Room Customization/Furniture requests: Can we see an example of what a standard IG cost would be to update a room or have furniture placed? I'm sure this is dependant on the complexity of the request but maybe a ballpark figure?

Very excited about these. Wish I wouldn't have spent all my StP's on empathy.  🙄 

Posted : 21/12/2020 3:07 am
ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Eminent Member

got a fountain for 50 talents.... it was a highly detailed fountain....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2020 4:26 pm
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin
Posted by: @herdias

Great addition to the gameworld that we can have different options in different locales Siddhe! Kudos. 

Few questions: 

Sandbar Domii: 1 additional room, but the cheapest StP cost of all of them. What's the reasoning behind this? I'd have assumed the Steps would be 'cheapest'.

Steps Domii: Are these all going to be in the neutral territory? Can we request that they be in north or south for IC purposes?

RV/Seld Domii: Are these all inside town or can they be little cottages out in the woods nearby?

Room Customization/Furniture requests: Can we see an example of what a standard IG cost would be to update a room or have furniture placed? I'm sure this is dependant on the complexity of the request but maybe a ballpark figure?

Very excited about these. Wish I wouldn't have spent all my StP's on empathy.  🙄 

Hi there!

Sandbar has generally offered six rooms per domus in the past, and I didn't think they needed to be downsized. The cost was reduced for them as they were the "old standard" and we wanted to be able to offer new, interesting options without a huge StP increase.

Steps will all be in the central territory. Requests outside of that are not available at this time.

RV/Seld will be inside town. Outside "city" gates are not available at this time, either.

As for room customization costs, much like any alteration or custom item, they'll be dependent on the materials used, the complexity of design, etc.

As an example, an update to the paint in one room would start at 5 talents base. Depending on the colors selected, how fancy the paint job was, etc. it might go up from there. Or you may opt to have a dining table added. Base for that might be 7 talents, but if it was made from marble, it might jump to 20 talents, etc.

We are happy to price out any design ideas you may have, just send them in via @request.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/12/2020 5:22 am
Ioulinus liked
Tyril
(@tyril)

Hello,

Is there a way to know if a certain type of house is sold out before buying story points to get one?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 4:13 pm
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin
Posted by: @tyril

Hello,

Is there a way to know if a certain type of house is sold out before buying story points to get one?

Currently there's not an automated way to find out this information from your end. But you are welcome to ring the bell or submit a request ticket, and we can let you know. Hope that helps!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2020 7:31 pm
Share: