TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

Housing questions

Page 2 / 2

Kered
(@kered)
Trusted Member

There are no current plans to add StP-spend purchases for domus options in Vet.

Most disappointment I've ever had, I went prem for this reason alone, and i know other's want domus in vet as well.

Hopefully you will reconsider since every other place you can get a domus

Est 1999

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2021 2:35 PM
TsunamiJack
(@tsunamijack)

I agree, Kered.

I saved up Story Points as well and it seems like the options aren't there to justify their use. I'd ask that you reconsider. It's something the gameworld obviously would like, especially those that pay/have been paying.

I've been told it doesn't matter now, but there used to be a time when you could get a domus just about anywhere you wanted. Now it seems you can only do cookiecutter in one spot. I've seen/known people with domus' all over the map. Heck, one guy even has one next to the Toga.

Is it really that big of an ask to be given more flexibility in where we want to spend our money?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2021 2:55 PM
ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Trusted Member

Well... to be fair, nobody's making you spend your money on anything, so, you still have plenty of flexibility in where you spend your money.

Though, I too would prefer a domus where I wish.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2021 12:04 PM
TsunamiJack
(@tsunamijack)
Posted by: @archmagi

Well... to be fair, nobody's making you spend your money on anything, so, you still have plenty of flexibility in where you spend your money.

Though, I too would prefer a domus where I wish.

You know what point I'm making so no point in being ornery.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2021 8:25 PM
Dragonus liked
TsunamiJack
(@tsunamijack)

@eternal-admin

There seems to be a large desire from the gameworld for housing options in Vetallun. That and I'm sure folks would love some flexibility in where their domus' are built. You could even charge an RP cost or IC cost to move to a "more desirable" neighborhood.

Lastly, is there a reason why these can't be considered other than it's not currently an option? Would be great to have housing options in one of the most active parts of the gameworld versus areas that are dead. Such as...I don't know...Blackvine?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/30/2021 11:38 AM
Kjel
 Kjel
(@kjel)
Eminent Member

What's the status of housing Vetallun? I recall it being discussed by GMs and the only thing that was holding it up was Vet being "finished".

Seems like it'd be an easy addition and something people really want.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2021 7:33 PM
ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Trusted Member

last thing I saw mentioned was, no plans for vetallun housing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2021 8:08 PM
fezzik
(@fezzik)
Posted by: @archmagi

last thing I saw mentioned was, no plans for vetallun housing.

Nah. Staff said Vetallun housing options would be available upon completion of Vet rebuild.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2021 8:25 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: