TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

Trainer Boost

Page 1 / 2

GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin

Apparently, poor Clobris was kind of slacking in the training department. Thanks to a Welcome Room conversation about how lame he is, his ranks have now been appropriately bumped to 100/100.

If there are any other trainers that seem oddly lacking compared to others, feel free to leave the name here or send it in via @report, and we're happy to take a look to see if they are a candidate for an increase.

Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2021 1:34 PM
Therisifus
(@therisifus)

Ariston could use a little love with his cestus knowledge 85 ranks is a silly number...    ALSO Fern the oldest archery trainer around could really use alot of love.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2021 4:05 PM
Philippe
(@philippe)
Eminent Member

Stela the pankration trainer could use a boost. He teaches to 75.

I understand that he teaches for free once you've paid the dues but I wouldn't be upset if that changed or if he charged extra beyond 75.

At least let him teach the stance to 91.

Dreggo is my least favourite NPC. Don't up his ranks - just delete him. Kthx.

Pugilius the brawling trainer in the steps could be looked at as well I suppose. Take it or leave it on that one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2021 4:31 PM
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin
Posted by: @therisifus

Ariston could use a little love with his cestus knowledge 85 ranks is a silly number...    ALSO Fern the oldest archery trainer around could really use alot of love.

Both of these trainers have received additional education. Thanks for the suggestions!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2021 4:46 PM
GM Pranzor
(@pranzor)
Member Admin

Pugilius, the brawling trainer in the Steps, has received some love as well. Dreggo and Stelahos have unique functionality and will not be changed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2021 4:57 PM
Kyna
 Kyna
(@kyna)

In case people didn't see the OOC post in-game, Ariston's Whips, Tridents, and Nelsor training levels were also increased.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2021 5:18 PM
Philippe
(@philippe)
Eminent Member

The SoE, the CL, and the Legio have their own trainers too, right? Do the constables have a trainer?
How are those guys holding up these days?

I seem to remember the SoE and the CL ones had pretty childish ranks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2021 7:29 PM
Therisifus
(@therisifus)

@eternal-admin thank you these are great helps.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/13/2021 12:48 AM
ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Trusted Member

Lets hope the criminal group SoE keeps childish ranks, and not provide a group of thugs high level training.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/13/2021 12:28 PM
Syden
(@syden)

Thanks for the compliment. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/13/2021 5:08 PM
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin
Posted by: @archmagi

Lets hope the criminal group SoE keeps childish ranks, and not provide a group of thugs high level training.

Thugs need love, too, and their needs have been addressed as well. 😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/14/2021 6:13 PM
ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Trusted Member

Thugs need no love, they can train via other trainers like everyone else.

But what do I know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/15/2021 5:13 AM
Kyna
 Kyna
(@kyna)

Constables have a trainer. It needs a serious boost too the last I checked...and more offerings if the GMs are willing. Likely the Legio's trainer has the same issue, but that's an answer for one of them to give. Haven't looked at it since before Sidde's last post though.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Kyna
ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/16/2021 12:00 PM
ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Trusted Member

How about we just put all trainers at seld levels of skill, 300/175... and nobody ever gets any higher than that?

Not sure why we need to boost personal guild trainers beyond that, or even to that.

But if you're into boosting trainers, Krimalus isn't that good... Can you boost him, without changing the price structure, like what happened when you boosted Tauruu?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/16/2021 3:04 PM
Thoras
(@thoras)

Seems strange that Gilven has some sub-skills at a higher level then the basics for those skills.

Spears stances higher than spears basics and knives grip/accuracy higher than knives basics

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/28/2021 10:58 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: