TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

ThreeSeas x TEC Anniversary Celebration

Page 1 / 2

GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin

First I'd like to say thank you to everyone for their thoughts & kind words here in the forums, via email, and within the game itself. I very much appreciate them during what's been a rather rough time.

As I mentioned in my previous post, we are going to celebrate our first year of ThreeSeas x TEC during the month of August. Some things will happen right off the bat, and some will be sprinkled throughout the month.

First up, and one that some of you may get to experience tomorrow, is that we've added a new perk - half-off stats. It's available in varying values, and, as with all perks, you can hold on to it until you're ready to use it, or you can use it right away.

Even better, all paid accounts will have a sample half-off stats offer added to their perk account this month.

Another thing that all paid accounts will receive in August? A free VetChar package! Note that both of these will likely be added in about a week or so, and I'll update this thread on the day that each are released.

A few other things you may enjoy this month:

• An OOC parchment event
  • Thalassia auction
  • WR meeting
  • Flash sale promotions
  • And other surprises that will be, well, a surprise.

Additionally, you may have noticed a big date approaching IG. We will soon be celebrating year 300 in the Republic, and the staff is planning a number of celebrations. Some of them will front load and take place on the first day/week/month of year 300, and others will continue throughout the entire year. More to come as we get closer to the end of 299, but we wanted to put this on your radar as a tercentenary is a big deal for Iridine.

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2021 1:04 AM
HeeroYuy and Spearman liked
Sillymonkey
(@sillymonkey)

Hey Siddhe, thanks for the update and hope things are going better overall!

How will the flash sales, promotions, etc be communicated out to the playerbase? 

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2021 6:20 AM
Spearman
(@spearman)

Thanks!!! I had faith!! WOOOOOT!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2021 7:23 AM
fezzik
(@fezzik)

sounds great. i just have one question, can the luck point perk be removed? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2021 8:12 AM
Spearman liked
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin
Posted by: @sillymonkey

Hey Siddhe, thanks for the update and hope things are going better overall!

How will the flash sales, promotions, etc be communicated out to the playerbase? 

Thank you!

Flash sales are announced basically everywhere - in the forums, on FB, in *news, and generally also sent via in-game herald. Hope that helps!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2021 11:19 AM
Spearman
(@spearman)

I am VERY excited!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2021 10:39 AM
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin

First surprise of the week - at some point in the next couple of days, when you log in, you'll find a celebratory shirt in the possession of your Welcome Room account. It's just a small token to let you know we appreciate you!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2021 12:41 AM
Spearman liked
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin

Through the end of Sunday, creature button pushes in the Welcome Room are free. Have fun in there!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2021 10:58 PM
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin

Through the end of Monday, the cost for purchasing GSP is now half-off.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2021 11:05 PM
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin

Update on the free VC packages. The awards will be as follows:

• Freebie accounts will receive a level 1 VC.
  • Basic accounts will receive a level 3 VC.
  • Premium accounts will receive a level 6 VC.

These will be found in your @perks menu, and you can use them at your leisure. If you already have a VC package awarded to your account (not in @perks) it's advisable to use it before you claim this new freebie.

Given the expected influx of @requests related to the VCs, please note that they may take just a bit longer to fill, though we will try our best to completely them as quickly as possible. It will help expedite your request if you first read the alteration/makeover/custom item guidelines here.

We plan to load these at the beginning of the week so if you haven't logged in recently, now is a good time to pop in to ensure you're active so you don't miss out.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2021 11:20 PM
Spearman liked
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin

For the next week, the reroll timer for Veteran Characters has been lowered to one day. Enjoy those free VCs and your new stories!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/11/2021 9:28 PM
baleron and Spearman liked
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin

Through Monday, the cost for skill slots and character slots are half-off. Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/13/2021 11:34 PM
Spearman liked
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin

Through Wednesday, the RP cost for custom weapons and armor (excluding faceplates/masks/hoods/etc.) is 50% off. As long as your request is submitted by the end of day on Wednesday, you'll qualify for the promotional pricing, even if the item isn't completed by then.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/21/2021 11:22 PM
Spearman liked
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin

Next up - the cost to retrait your characters is 50% off this week. Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/22/2021 10:03 AM
Spearman liked
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin

And, thanks to a request in OOC chat, to help you participate in a few more promos, the StP to RP rate has been doubled through Wednesday. This means that for every 1 StoryPoint, you'll get 10 RPs, instead of the traditional 5 RPs. Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/22/2021 10:29 AM
Spearman liked
Page 1 / 2
Share: