TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Domus requests

Stonespyder
(@stonespyder)

Are domuses requests still being fulfilled if you buy one with storypoints?

Topic starter Posted : 09/11/2023 2:13 PM
Stonespyder
(@stonespyder)

Appreciate the replies! ❤️

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/15/2023 2:09 PM
SG Explosion
(@sgexplosion)
Story Guide Moderator

This will have to be addressed by the GM staff but your best bet is to submit a request.

I believe there are still options open for STP domus purchases but I cannot confirm, sorry!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/18/2023 1:05 PM
Stonespyder
(@stonespyder)

@sgexplosion Thanks for your reply. The original perk request was submitted August 9, and my @request on September 9. Still nothing back, do you have any timeframe on when a GM might be able to address? If anything could I just get a refund on the StPs?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/23/2023 12:05 PM
SG Explosion
(@sgexplosion)
Story Guide Moderator

I just got back myself from sickness so I will try to track this down or at least get an answer for you. Sorry for the wait!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/29/2023 12:43 PM
Stonespyder
(@stonespyder)

@sgexplosion Just wondering if you had heard anything? I submitted another @request at the 3 month mark but still nothing.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/11/2023 6:05 PM
SG Explosion
(@sgexplosion)
Story Guide Moderator

Nothing here. I will bring it up when I see the GM staff again. Thanks for your patience. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/14/2023 3:48 PM
Stonespyder
(@stonespyder)
Posted by: @sgexplosion

Nothing here. I will bring it up when I see the GM staff again. Thanks for your patience. 

Any luck finding staff? Another month and haven't heard anything. Appreciate your help!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/17/2023 11:56 AM
RandomOne liked
SG Explosion
(@sgexplosion)
Story Guide Moderator

@stonespyder 

The best I can do is mention it to the GMs when I see them. Here is to hoping your request gets resolved soon and thank you for your patience!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/18/2023 3:09 PM
RandomOne liked
Stonespyder
(@stonespyder)

@sgexplosion Not a problem, I appreciate you pinging them. I don't mind waiting I'm just running out of time to file for a refund with PayPal for the StoryPoint purchase and am getting a little concerned that so much time has passed and I've heard absolutely nothing back.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/19/2023 1:41 PM
Share: