TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

How to contact Siddhe directly

celticdark
(@celticdark)

Hello, I was curious of what way I can contact Siddhe directly. And by directly I mean have no other GMs that have access to the messages.

Most recently I did an @report about stats changing, I was responded to by Pranzor. I disagree with the adjustment of stats and so did another report specifically directed to Siddhe and again, Pranzor took the ticket and responded to it. Even if after discussion things are correct I feel that it is not correct of a dispute made against the decision of one GM that is made to the head GM be taken up by the GM in question of the dispute.

Attached is latest reply from Pranzor, thank you for your time.

@read 646 on me
Message 646 on Celticdark:
To: Celticdark and *bugs
When: 2:35 pm, Thursday, March 11, 2021
Subject: Resolution for Mechanics Bug # 12166, filed on 10:09 pm Wednesday,
March 10, 2021
---
> In response to an @report I put in earlier regarding the stats of
> Nereza changing
> I received this from Pranzor;
>
> This bug report has been resolved.
> Comments regarding resolution:
> The changes to stats to your character were not being applied
> properly. You
> were taking no penalties to your stats from decisions you made
> after character
> creation.
>
> I feel that these adjustments are not correct, the stats in
> question were
> manually adjusted nearly a year ago and have likely been looked at
> least once
> by a GM afterwards. I would like the stats restored to Nereza as
> they were,
> since, after almost 1 year and being a manually adjusted traiting
> by the GMs
> the stats are now 'not proper'?
>
> Location: The Welcome Room ($welcome_room)
This bug report has been resolved.
Comments regarding resolution:
Already discussed this with Siddhe and she has validated that no other stats
have changed, only those that were intended to be affected.
Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2021 11:40 PM
Dragonus liked
GM Pranzor
(@pranzor)
Member Admin

Please abide by the decisions and requests of The Eternal City's staff. If you have an issue with any decision or request made by the staff, please send a note to cs@eternalcitygame.com explaining the situation and your position. Under no circumstances will verbal or other abuse of the game's staff be tolerated. Please make an attempt to resolve disagreements or issues constructively.

As noted in the rules outlined above, please use the proper channel for addressing any concerns that you have with decisions made by the staff. I will leave it to Siddhe to directly address your concerns as they are fully aware of the situation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2021 9:39 AM
celticdark
(@celticdark)

@pranzor I'm not sure what verbal or other abuse of the game's staff you are referring. I did make a post here as I did not know the email to contact Siddhe, thank you for that reply.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/12/2021 1:09 PM
GM Analog
(@analog)
Gamemaster Admin

@celticdark: Pranzor is pasting a paragraph from the rules (type "?rules" in game), which is about proper procedure for differences of opinion, and, how to resolve them. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2021 4:08 PM
ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Trusted Member

Sounds like a good use for the quote feature...

I kinda thought he was stating things too, not pasting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2021 7:18 PM
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin
Posted by: @celticdark

Hello, I was curious of what way I can contact Siddhe directly. And by directly I mean have no other GMs that have access to the messages.

Have not received any emails from you. Okay to assume that you no longer need to speak to me?

Pranzor's last response did let you know I was already aware of and had reviewed the situation, but I'm happy to still provide you the same response via email if you reach out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/13/2021 10:07 AM
Dragonus
(@dragonus)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @analog

@celticdark: Pranzor is pasting a paragraph from the rules (type "?rules" in game), which is about proper procedure for differences of opinion, and, how to resolve them. 

?contact

From those same pages, between them being quite outdated, the references to Skotos (tec-support@skotos.net) or even references to Worlds Apart, I personally don't know if directing anyone to them feels very reliable.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/16/2021 11:00 AM
GM Analog
(@analog)
Gamemaster Admin

@dragonus The rules have not changed in years, so, they can be relied upon with confidence. Appreciate you letting us know that page had outdated contact information on it - it has been updated. 

If you see other outdated emails, please submit a ticket so it can be addressed (some were submitted some time ago - feel free to resubmit so they're at the top of our list again).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/17/2021 7:49 PM
celticdark
(@celticdark)

@eternal-admin

Honestly, I still disagree with this decision, but, like trying to get blood from a stone I'll get nowhere with it. I'll trudge along for now until I no longer feel a desire for the game at all anymore.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/18/2021 12:04 AM
Share: