TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

Players - How to support/help

Quito
(@quito)

Hi TEC and fellow players!

I would like to first point out how passionate and incredible this TEC community is as we play and share together in game and out of game. You all rock! I also know we all are very eager to see new things or ask for changes to the game. With that said, I don't know how we can be of help to you GMs/Owners of the game. Are there ways we can support the game and you all? How can we best support from freebie accounts up to premium accounts?

With the New Year I want to know how I can help, please let me/us know how we can do so. 😀 

If it boils down to us just maintaining the relationships in/out of game and play the best we can - I will accept that - I just wanted to know if there is more I can do. (Again, judging by the passion of this team, I doubt I am alone in this curiosity)

Thanks again! Happy 2021!

Quito

Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2021 8:17 PM
Dragonus liked
SG Explosion
(@sgexplosion)
Story Guide Moderator
Posted by: @quito

Hi TEC and fellow players!

I would like to first point out how passionate and incredible this TEC community is as we play and share together in game and out of game. You all rock! I also know we all are very eager to see new things or ask for changes to the game. With that said, I don't know how we can be of help to you GMs/Owners of the game. Are there ways we can support the game and you all? How can we best support from freebie accounts up to premium accounts?

With the New Year I want to know how I can help, please let me/us know how we can do so. 😀 

If it boils down to us just maintaining the relationships in/out of game and play the best we can - I will accept that - I just wanted to know if there is more I can do. (Again, judging by the passion of this team, I doubt I am alone in this curiosity)

Thanks again! Happy 2021!

Quito

First let me say I am sharing my own personal opinions and not that of the entire staff.

There are many different types of players. Some enjoy making torches and cooking all day. Others chase the neverending rank bonus increase of min-gains. Some exploring and discovering all of the nooks in The Eternal City. There are some who find that one character is satisfying and others enjoy the daily change of playing several characters. I would encourage players to find a way to play that increases your enjoyment. 

Secondly I would also encourage players to continue to build and grow story together in The Eternal City. There have been several times where something that was a passing impromptu interaction ends up turning into a full blown writing session and even into story arcs because characters showed an interest in engaging and interacting.

Most importantly remember to have fun in The Eternal City! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2021 2:50 PM
Quito liked
Share: