TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

State of the Game Sept 2022

Kered
(@kered)
Trusted Member

As we move closer to 2023, we appear to be in a state waiting on specific GM's to do things, with them being currently away from the game due to whatever reasons. Can we allow all staff to pick up area's that are being unattended till whatever gm is assigned to it come back, or allow the active SG's to have the ability to do so. We had a giant leap of faith for several months but since April its been well, if it gets done your lucky.

We have some great things going on new skills, 1 big story line, on the opposite we have folks waiting for @requests, dead end story's and people generally wondering where are our gms.

This is not an attack this is what can we do better and a sugguestion.

Having Siddhe pop in and pick up @requests randomly would be amazing or even a inpromtue event so we know she's still with us.

Missing analog is hurting orgs and players and shows how valuable a gm they are but it also shows we have alot of room for improvement

thanks for your time

Derek/Doot.

Est 1999

Topic starter Posted : 09/15/2022 10:42 AM
Kered
(@kered)
Trusted Member

Bumping myself cause no replies

Long live Trout

Est 1999

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/24/2022 8:04 PM
GM Analog
(@analog)
Gamemaster Admin

Quick update from me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

I'm not dead, but, was pretty ill for a few months. And, every time it seemed to be better, it got worse again :/ I should be able to be back to my normal schedule in TEC land within a week or so.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/27/2022 3:25 PM
RandomOne liked
ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Trusted Member

@analog glad you're feeling better.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/27/2022 5:14 PM
Kered
(@kered)
Trusted Member

@analog I am very glad to hear you are getting better, "I'm not dead yet" is a good thing.

Est 1999

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/27/2022 7:58 PM
Share: