And 

Analog for seeing how far down the spiral Kered will go before going insane 

Rock on!

Est 1999

Topic starter Posted : 10/15/2020 9:03 PM
SG Explosion
(@sgexplosion)
Story Guide Moderator

Since I am aware not everyone uses the forums yet I would mention two other ways for players to submit feedback.

The feedback mechanism is for players to submit comments to the staff just know that when submitting you should not expect a reply. Feel free to write as long or short of feedback as you wish all we ask is that you keep it constructive. 

@feedback If you would like to write a general comment for the GM staff
@sgfeedback If you would like to write a general comment for the SG staff

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/17/2020 12:24 PM
Therisifus
(@therisifus)

SG explosion not the Most flashy death but the End of a good run.  Also im glad it wasnt tale, can still say that tale never got me!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/31/2020 11:48 PM
Kered
(@kered)
Trusted Member

Thank you once again Explosion for finally making Vet join the 20'th century, much needed and rock on! 

Est 1999

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/20/2020 11:27 PM
SG Explosion
(@sgexplosion)
Story Guide Moderator

Thanks for the Kudos folks.

I would like to kudos all of the players who engage with any of my assorted npc's all over the game world both in casual and fully developed story arcs. I hope you are all enjoying the additions to roleplay opportunities as much as I am creating and writing them. 

Have fun in there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/22/2020 11:40 AM
fezzik
(@fezzik)

kudos to Senses for posting patch notes. Forums would come alive with more of that!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2020 9:56 AM
Dragonus liked
Ioulinus
(@ioulinus)

- Kudos to SG-Explosion for all the RP opportunities and assistance given over the course of the last 6 months.

- Kudos to GM-Senses, GM-Tale, GM-Siddhe, GM-Analog and GM-Pranzor for their help this year in responding to bug reports, makeover requests, custom requests, etc. over the last year. And again to GM-Analog for all the help during the early days of an org revival (even if I didn't like some of the answers, at least they were built in with good role playing).

- Kudos to GM-Castael for popping up out of the blue late last week to assist with a player run event!

It's been a tough year for everyone and it's great to see you all sticking with it! It's appreciated. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/22/2020 7:40 AM
Quito liked
Kered
(@kered)
Trusted Member

Bumping this

Kudos to Explosion and Analog whom constantly keep me going in the game .

Thank you

Est 1999

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/31/2021 10:45 PM
Quito liked
Givani
(@givani)

Kudos to Analog for a hell of a fun time in the Gardens, well done setup for an impromptu chance at RP.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/17/2021 4:28 AM
Ikirax
(@ikirax)

Kudos to analog for reasons. And to any other gm that helps push story line, very much appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/18/2021 10:40 AM
GoatLover69
(@goatlover69)

Huge kudos to Analog for all the help. Analog is truly a huge boon to the game in both friendly interactions and events, even when you are in trouble he helps you understand where you screwed up and how best to to do it again. If Analog is not a paid GM he/she needs to be, if they are paid then they have more then earned a raise. Thank you again Analog for you dedication to the game and the players. Also I wan to give a shout out to the GM Explosion, this is another person that I see giving out RPs and running events planned or otherwise.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2021 11:06 PM
sigsauer
(@sigsauer)
Eminent Member

Pranzor-  My gameworld bug reports (3+) have been responded and fixed within 24hrs.

Analog-  Very present and interactive with the gameworld.

Auburn to the CWS! War damn eagle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2021 6:06 PM
Herdias
(@herdias)
Eminent Member

Kudos to Siddhe for jumping right back in after tragedy and hitting the ground running. Let's hope for a great finish to a terrible year. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2021 1:13 PM
Share: