TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

Epic Kudos

Shizdain
(@shizdain)

It's been too long since I've actually had a reason to log into the game. I saw the release of Herbalism and appreciated the sentiment, but it was yet another addition to the side of the game that never really called to me. These recent additions must have taken a fair bit of time, thought and effort. I, for one, am very happy to see it. I hope this sparks a larger return to the game (And hopefully hints towards the eventual release of some of these new skillsets. If you need someone to help test, call me)

Well done! And thank you!

#FreeShizdain

Topic starter Posted : 08/14/2022 4:22 AM
RandomOne liked
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin
Posted by: @shizdain

It's been too long since I've actually had a reason to log into the game. I saw the release of Herbalism and appreciated the sentiment, but it was yet another addition to the side of the game that never really called to me. These recent additions must have taken a fair bit of time, thought and effort. I, for one, am very happy to see it. I hope this sparks a larger return to the game (And hopefully hints towards the eventual release of some of these new skillsets. If you need someone to help test, call me)

Well done! And thank you!

We're glad you're excited! (We're excited, too.)

I think your hopefulness may be well-founded. 😉 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/15/2022 4:12 PM
RandomOne liked
Share: