TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

Epic Kudos

Shizdain
(@shizdain)

It's been too long since I've actually had a reason to log into the game. I saw the release of Herbalism and appreciated the sentiment, but it was yet another addition to the side of the game that never really called to me. These recent additions must have taken a fair bit of time, thought and effort. I, for one, am very happy to see it. I hope this sparks a larger return to the game (And hopefully hints towards the eventual release of some of these new skillsets. If you need someone to help test, call me)

Well done! And thank you!

#FreeShizdain

Topic starter Posted : 08/14/2022 4:22 AM
GMSiddhe
(@eternal-admin)
GameMaster Admin
Posted by: @shizdain

It's been too long since I've actually had a reason to log into the game. I saw the release of Herbalism and appreciated the sentiment, but it was yet another addition to the side of the game that never really called to me. These recent additions must have taken a fair bit of time, thought and effort. I, for one, am very happy to see it. I hope this sparks a larger return to the game (And hopefully hints towards the eventual release of some of these new skillsets. If you need someone to help test, call me)

Well done! And thank you!

We're glad you're excited! (We're excited, too.)

I think your hopefulness may be well-founded. 😉 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/15/2022 4:12 PM
RandomOne liked
Shizdain
(@shizdain)

I would like to point out, that any time we see major changes, everyone bitches about full transparency, not getting to see the numbers, etc.

I'll say this. Almost every balance change that was just made was well thought out and executed. The only one I'm concerned about is the sword styles being allowed to be mixed again. Being able to cookie cut the best moves from each style was what got that nerfed to begin with, and I have a feeling we are about to see it resurface. Hopefully it won't be too overpowered. Other than that though, every change I've seen is excellent. Not only that, but the changes to SP gain we were given the exact numbers on. Complete transparency, and exactly what we've been asking for for a long time.

So Kudos not only on the changes, but the transparency as well. This was the boost the game needed. Thank you for the time spent on developing and implementing these changes. Never thought I'd end up playing the game again, but here I am.

#FreeShizdain

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2022 5:48 PM
Irisa
(@irisa)

Incredible work by the GMs. Thank you for the extensive work and thoughtfulness that has gone into these ongoing changes. I'm sure they have been incubating for a long time. The changes are a huge net positive for the Gameworld, both with regard to refining existing content and with regard to fresh new content for everyone to enjoy.

There will be complaints. Change is hard. However, the surge of Top MUD votes, new characters/alts, characters working together in-game, and anecdotal kudos I've heard among the playerbase speak volumes.

Bravo.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2022 1:37 PM
Share: