TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

Revive the Forums

Shizdain
(@shizdain)

I miss the days when browsing the forums actually killed time. Every time I log in it's '2 weeks since last post, 4 weeks since last post'

I've been insanely busy with work lately, but I'd like to keep up on current events in the game.

Tell me about some of the interesting things that've been happening in your orgs.

Any good story guide / GM run events lately?

Is the game anything more than a glorified chat room where you can Russian roulette a potential voyeur cyber situation?

#FreeShizdain

Topic starter Posted : 01/29/2021 3:12 PM
ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Trusted Member

sure, lets revive the forums, ban discord.

till then, I don't see it happening, since many use discord.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/29/2021 6:09 PM
Kered
(@kered)
Trusted Member

Tell me about some of the interesting things that've been happening in your orgs.  The Traevant have a patron again, Not the Senator but a grandson who may or may not be the biggest womanizer in the game. Also may cause Kered to have a mental break down.

Any good story guide / GM run events lately?

The long process of rebuilding Vet is winding down to a completion.  I think 2 -3 more things are gonna be added, this is a guess. And then they will move on to destroying monlon with godzilla and making godo cry.

Est 1999

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/31/2021 10:48 PM
Ilkilyn
(@ilkilyn)

ICly: An event in the rat pits opened up a new area. It isn't huge but is rich in cultural detail, mechanics, history, etc.

OOCly: There are now more ways to engage religious avenues for both Ereal and non Ereal worshippers, and GM's are actively pushing these storylines. I can't say much more without being overly revealing but I can only say that this is the best way to get engaged with active GM storylines at the moment, and the GM's are doing a great job making it fun and interesting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2021 11:02 AM
Share: