TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

City Rep, Jobs, Passive Income

HeeroYuy
(@heeroyuy)

Had a few ideas that I thought would be good for the game:

Some passive income would be nice, could possibly do it in the form of investments for things like leather or brick

for the different towns that focus on it. Or we could make it as property purchases for farms and their production,

and adds a small amount of income into holdings. We could add a limit to the purchases if necessary.

I also like the idea of the jobs at the bars, but it would be nice to expand them further.  Something similar to the

newbie tent in each city.  They could act as job guilds.  Putting up a board for jobs and a board for reputation.

The rep could go toward exclusive items sold by each city.  In addition, group jobs would be a lot of fun. They can

be harder jobs with a boss type character and possible unique loot.  Ask the job giver how many people would be

participating and each person lets them know.  Rep and money get split between them when the job is done.  I did

notice on failed jobs it shows the city reputation going down.  A way to see your rep would be beneficial.  Consignment

boards for non-coms can be nice as well.  A certain number of arrows need to be produced, clothes, or spears.

An eldery man needs firewood for his home, but he has trouble doing it on his own and can go through the job guild.

This could also be good for commerce between players, posting needed items on the job board with the amount of

money offered for a small fee by the job guild.

On a side note, a good combat change I hope to see is cestus lunge acting like kleap or advance.  As it is, you have

to disengage and use it, but visually it would make sense you can jump away from your enemy and engage another

without issue.

Thank you for your time!

Mavro

Topic starter Posted : 02/29/2024 2:43 PM
Share: