TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

Herbalism Skill Set

Page 2 / 2

ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Trusted Member

@eternal-admin I reported the juiced not hydrating, awhile ago. And they're all flavorless. And odorless.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2022 10:49 AM
AngelRain
(@angelrain)

@Siddhe I really appreciate you coming and replying to these posts. Gives me a sense of there are things to look forward to in general. Thanks so much.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2022 2:54 PM
Dragonus liked
Syden
(@syden)

Are you able to confirm if the '30' recipes quoted in the release noted are actively available for players to brew?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/24/2022 11:47 AM
RandomOne liked
ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Trusted Member

Given the price of alcohol, in stores, the ingredients needed need to be adjusted downward, to be worth bothering to make, especially for things that are hard to get, or cost a fair amount to buy. For example, beer is fairly cheap to buy, but costs a lot to make. Wine is pretty good on ingredients, but due to the fact you can buy a bottle of wine for 12 denars, the number of exilis mushrooms should be reduced a bit more.

60:30 ratio for basic wine is a little much, when wine is so cheap to buy. And this isn't even fancy wine, just "wine" Perhaps more along the lines of 60:15. Grapes are easy enough to get, anyone can. But the mushrooms are not so easy to get.

Hard liquor should be toned down with wheat flour, and mushrooms, and barley.

30: 450: 300 is a little much... perhaps 10: 400: 100.... two bags of barley, for a 600 unit barrel, if you need it to be that high... for a drink.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2022 4:39 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: