TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] A quick AFK

SG Explosion
(@sgexplosion)
Story Guide Moderator

Hey folks. 

I know that folks often feel that story will get some movement forward and then steam falls off. 

I wanted to let you know that I will be afk for a short time this month. You can expect the regularly scheduled casual interactions, npc think dialog, and Monlon story progression to slow down a little bit.

In good news the next set or what I believe some of the players are calling "Story Chapters" will be starting around the middle of the month. Possibly earlier? We will see.

I am also working on an event that will allow for our morning players to engage on both the Monlon story and in that area. Be on the lookout for an early EST post this month!

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2023 8:58 AM
SG Explosion
(@sgexplosion)
Story Guide Moderator

My AFK is complete and I'm back!

Working on a bunch of things now to include the new chapter of Monlon that started this weekend and the early morning event I posted about before.

See you folks around and have fun in there!

Topic starter Posted : 08/13/2023 10:49 PM
SG Explosion
(@sgexplosion)
Story Guide Moderator

So this was NOT just a quick AFK and for that I am sorry folks.

After my AFK I was sick with Covid and an upper respiratory infection which I am just starting to get over now.

Monlon story is rolling once again and you can expect events on the schedule soon! 

Topic starter Posted : 09/29/2023 12:45 PM
SG Explosion
(@sgexplosion)
Story Guide Moderator

Hey folks just wanted to let you know that the pacing of story might slow down a little bit due to some real life. 

I was enjoying the daily interactions and story progression. I am hoping that by next week my schedule gets back to normal. 

Thanks for your understanding!

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2023 3:14 PM
Share: