TEC Forums

Notifications
Clear all

Customer Feedback

Ikirax
(@ikirax)

My main issue, is the big let down of no half off stats promo. The creature button thing was fun. But when people get shafted 3 months in a row on the perks system, paying for premium subscription, it just starts to feel awful. I'm not sure I can justify waiting and paying so much, for a half off perk I might or might not get. That's just how i feel and im sure a lot of you won't be affected if I dropped off the map again, but it's pretty much how I'm feeling these days. Just thought I'd send in some feedback 

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Ikirax
Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2021 1:34 PM
ArchMagi
(@archmagi)
Trusted Member

You didn't get that today?

August 09, 2021 - 10 Reduced Price Attribute Increase(s)
August 09, 2021 - Level 6 Veteran Character Package
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2021 7:05 PM
baleron
(@baleron)
Posted by: @archmagi

You didn't get that today?

August 09, 2021 - 10 Reduced Price Attribute Increase(s)
August 09, 2021 - Level 6 Veteran Character Package

I'd imagine that is what we all received today, however, if you attempt to use it you'll note that it is equivalent to one set of increases (10 points total) rather than 10 sets of increases (100 points total). While I appreciate the gesture and the possibility of getting these regularly via perks, it is not nearly the same as a true half off sale even in a 'flash' format. I think I speak for many of us, Ikirax included, in saying that a flash sale of the regular old half off stats promo would be much more appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2021 10:18 PM
Tyril
(@tyril)

I had a ton of fun with the free creature button, it was nice getting to play a bandit for a bit until I got bored of running around so let myself get killed so people wouldn't lose their their permanently. I have got the free creature button perk 3 times though which is kind of frustrating. I wish there was a little less of the undesired perks on premium memberships, but I appreciate that they're trying new things.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2021 10:26 PM
Rose
 Rose
(@rose)

Sooo I’m majorly loving the game again. I 100% appreciate the vc6! Along with all the sales and events y’all have planned for August! Brings a lot of things to be excited for to the game this month. I have no complaints whatsoever. I would absolutely love one last half off stats sale if the unlimited ones are going to be retired in exchange for the perk. The game is FUN for me again and I’m enjoying myself! Thanks for all the goodies! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2021 12:51 PM
Share: